Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wearing workout clothes...but can't work out

I'm in full blown recovery mode and have been this way since my surgery took place on Monday, April 11th. Recovery mode includes, pain medicines every 4 hours, daily visits from home health to change out packing and bandages, snoozing, drinking as much water as humanly possible, trying to eat as often as I can when I have no appetite, showering every other day, couch laying, book reading, and tv watching. IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!! I've had several visitors- my sister, aunts, grandma, parents, and as of today, a best friend- Tanya. I've got my workout clothes on, but am not even close to being cleared to workout- that won't come until June, I think. Thank God, my sister is having a baby shower on Saturday. We spend most of our days getting stuff together for that. (as much as I can while I'm laying on the couch on my tummy.) I'm looking forward to my follow-up appointment on the 19th. I'm praying good news comes from that visit. Until then, I'll be laying here in my workout clothes....taking pain medicines every 4 hours, waiting for home health to make their daily visit, snoozing, drinking as much water as humanly possible, trying to eat as often as I can when I have no appetite, showering every other day, couch laying, book reading, and tv watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment