Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So What Wednesday...

So what if I fed Slim, the stray cat outside that I've not seen for a long time. I've missed the little guy!

So what if I'm now driving a Toyota Carolla as a rental car. My Lexi will be good as new by the weekend.

So what if I burned the bacon this morning and it had to be thrown in the trash. That's what I get, I'm not supposed to be eating it anyway. (damn karma!)

So what I'm excited the sun hasn't come out today. Not that it's going to rain anyway, but just happy that my grass isn't being scorched for another day in the Texas heat/sunshine.

So what I've only lost 3 lbs in 2 weeks. It brought a smile to my face to see that the number didn't go up!

So what if I keep updating marketwatch.com to see what the market is doing today. I want to put more money in and big down days are the days to do it.

So what if I have to go to the grocery store for the 2nd time this week. I'm not used to this {being home} thing, and didn't buy enough groceries to last 2 weeks.


1 comment: