Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Here's to the mom's that I spend the most time with-

I hope you have an awesome Mother's Day!




To the beautiful woman who brought me into the world (and swears she can take me out too), who lets me lay on her lap in anticipation of a new baby in our lives, who's not very good at taking pictures, and who, in her 40+ years of living, doesn't care much about what her hair looks like anymore....



The same woman who holds the hand of her youngest daughter to comfort her in the frustrations and pains of labor...



The same woman who watches over her newborn granddaughter with a watchful eye, carefully counting all ten fingers and all ten toes.


Here's to the sister who is now spending her first mother's day as a true mother to the most beautiful little girl, Ava Rae.



The same woman who's taught me more about being a mommy in her first four days of mommyhood than I could ever know.


I love you both and am proud to have you in my life!

Until I can be a mommy one day too...



No comments:

Post a Comment