Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Outside My Window

The views from my window on Tuesday, March 22nd






sunrise on the atlantic ocean, virginia beach, va







the oversized plastic bag that stuck to the front of my car as i drove down I-64 East. All of the nice, concerned drivers in virginia felt the need to honk at me to inform me that the bag was stuck...as if i didn't see it fly out from under the car in front of me and the wrap itself around my grill???... no matter how hard i prayed that it would just hit the front of my car and bounce off... yea right!






the blue car in front of me is the guilty party who initially ran over the bag














cherry blossoms in full bloom










under water tunnel outside of norfolk, va








inside the tunnel



God truly blesses me with some of the most awesome views!





No comments:

Post a Comment