Thursday, October 11, 2012

Chuck & Willis : Do It Tech Style

Franco is a Texas Tech Alum and I.....well, I went to The University of the Incarnate Word.  It just doesn't have the same ring to it.  Our colors were red and black so I've adopted the Red Raiders as my team.  The Raiders made their way to San Marcos to take on Texas Tech and we went to tailgate! 

Before we did that though, we were college kids again.  We hung out on "The Square" in San Marcos and I truly felt old because I kept saying, "there used to be this bar...."   And the response I'd get was, "Jordan, that was 8 years ago, a lot has changed since then."  What hadn't changed was the amount of college kids and the amount of beer.  Wreck 'em Tech!

So after lots of adult beverages, we set our alarms to tailgate.  The last thing I remember, before my head hitting the pillow, was my alarm telling me we had 2 hrs and 6 minutes to sleep.

Here are the pictures from that day...















And in case you're wondering, Tech did Wreck 'Em, to the tune of 58-10!

No comments:

Post a Comment