Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I Realize I'm Distracted

I am distracted.

I realize, as I type this, that I'm sitting in a pair of pajama shorts and a sports bra that is on inside out.

Distracted.

I realize that I was in the process of cooking bacon in the oven, and the oven has been in "pre-heat" mode for the last hour as the bacon sits on top of the stove.

Distracted.

I realize that I should have put coffee grounds in the coffee pot in order to have more than just hot water this morning.

Distracted.

 I realize that my goodies for 4th of July party I'm supposed to go to aren't being made because I'm typing this.

Distracted.

I realize that even though I'd LOVE to think about something other than my family, our problems, and how I wish I had a simple fix for things that I cannot.

Distracted.

You see, they are the reason that I am...
DISTRACTED.

All I can do is pray!
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment